Monday, November 18, 2013

Winners Posted! Is it you?!

Hi all, hopefully you weren't biting your nails over the weekend waiting to see if YOU won! 

We had a pretty eventful week filled with parties and family! My son turned 5 and had his first friend party, it was crazy fun and he LOVED it. My grandma turned 95! She is amazing and is literally 95 years YOUNG! Then I got to have my sister come visit(the only one that doesn't live close) so we had a very fun and busy week and weekend. But that's not what you are here for...

Are you excited? Are you ready?! 

The winners are.....

Car Pools & Casseroles(Liesel)
Congrats you just won Benny The Bull!!

Shayanne S.
Congrats you just won a Modbod top of your choice!

i'll be in contact with you soon! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!