Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Winter is Here, Layer Up and keep off the Chill! ModBod Review

Sponsored Review by Modbod

What is your number one MUST have in your wardrobe? That item that you automatically reach for no matter the outfit you end up wearing? 

For me it is this...



Yes, I wear one of these almost DAILY... if it isn't the famous basic cap sleeve, it is the famous basic long tank! ALWAYS. 


You can pair this cap sleeve with jeans or maxi skirt...



or layer it up with a cardi or lace top or even with the adorable high-waist skirts too! No need to pack this puppy up when winter weather arrives, it accompanies cute sweaters and jackets perfect! It is simply is sooo versatile and keeps you covered where coverage is needed. 
I'm so glad to have companies promote Modesty. 

Here is one way I wear Modbod's basic cap sleeve!
I love love love my Modbod cap sleeves.

 **Just a side note, I'm also glad that Modbod has improved their images as well. You might remember me being slightly bugged about this topic before... I can't expect companies to be perfect but I sure do hope companies such as Modbod will always help promote modesty.**

Checkout Modbod online, through FB, and Twitter.

All basic long sleeve scoop tees 25% off, just use code LSS25 at checkout.


**All opinions expressed are my own honest opinions. I have not been paid to review this product, however, I did receive the product free of charge to review.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!