Saturday, March 2, 2013

Target Trip(I scored!!)

View photo.JPG in slide show
It's funny how as a coupon-er,  I feel like I am bragging but really, I just want you to see how awesome of a deal you can get just by simply staying organized with your coupons, using my coupon search tab, and watching for a good deal at the store.

Sooo, today was an awesome day for couponing at Target. I had a small list and only a few different coupons. On my list was dishwasher tabs because I just used the very last one! LOL. Yes sometimes I wait until I'm all out and today I got rewarded. 

I bought:

(5) 45 ct Finish Quantum tabs w/ free dishwasher cleaner reg. $10.99, clearance down to $5.48
Used 5 $1.25  off coupon (2/10 SS)
Final Price: $4.23 each pack of 45 tabs and dishwasher cleaner- 9 cents a tab!
(Out of curiosity I checked the regular boxes of Finish Quantum's 24 ct and they were $5.36- no free dishwasher cleaner either.)

(1) Schick Hydro 5 men's razor $8.34
(1) refill $10.49
Used "Try it Free" coupon worth $10.99-they gave me the full price off. (came randomly in the mail-did you get one?)
And $2.00 off refill (came with try me free cpn)
Final price: $5.84 PLUS $5 Target GC!! So really $.84 cents!!

(1)Sally Hansen Nail strips, clearance at $3.50
No coupon used but I got a coupon for $2 off that same product so I think I'll head back and buy another for $1.50!!
Final Price $2.50 each

Fisher Price Baby Bouncer $29.99
Used 20% off baby item cpn that printed out on a previous Target trip
Final Price: $23.99

Sweet!!

Then my day got better, went to wash my car and a local school was doing a "free car wash" fund raiser at the car wash, so instead of paying the car wash I got to donate that money to the school's track & field teams. Yay!! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!