Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Naartjie Kids Clothing HUGE SALE! TODAY ONLY!

I just recently learned of this ADORABLE clothing store that is located in Northern Utah
(of course!) called Naartjie. I sooo loved everything in the store! Even their bags were so stinkin cute!

So, of course, I signed up to be on their mailing list and it is a good thing because...

ONLY Today March 20th 

So if you haven't heard of them before, check them out! (I'm in love!)

Here are a few things that I LOVE from their store just to give you an idea...

ruffly jie jie netting skirtmixed print ruffle trimmed dresslace trimmed aston floral lawn dressaston floral lace frilled skirt with legs

Super CUTE! In store they had so many cute ways to mix and match outfits too! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!