Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Commercials...


I didn't really get to watch them, I was a little busy celebrating my babies 2nd Birthday! :) 
I can't believe she's so grown up! My baby is 2!!!! And because I'm a proud mommy, I just have to tell you she is such a sweetheart! We are so blessed with three(almost four) sweet children and our baby 2 year old is just as sweet. She loves to give hugs and kisses and will melt your heart in a second flat. Side note, she woke up at 4 am to celebrate her Birthday! LOL! She just loves to snuggle right in with mom and dad and nothing will get in her way when she wants to!
We did celebrate it Super Bowl style, lots of food, the game on, all the Thompson family(which are HUGE into football- like every game ever played) around, but I was a bit more involved with my 2 year old than the game. 

So my question is, 

What was your favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

The only one I really payed attention to was the Commercial about Farmers. I actually really liked the commercial and I totally appreciate farmers! Considering everyone's family history probably leads back to a farmer or at least farming for necessity, we can all be grateful for that. I did, however, find it a little odd that it was a Super Bowl Commercial. I couldn't help but imagine a bunch of guys trying to be manly and sensitive all at the same time during a Super Bowl Commercial. 

Also, what was your favorite Super Bowl Food? 

This year I tried out a Pillsbury Vegetable Pizza Recipe and I think it turned out pretty darn good! Someone had made it at a family event a couple of weeks earlier and we all loved it. :)
Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza


The nice thing about it is, it's way easy to make BUT looks like it took a lot longer! 

------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to enter this giveaway:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!