Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Newspapers! HOT NEW RATE!



HOT!!!! NEW LOW LOW PRICE!
So low that I can't even tell you the price anywhere online! Wahoo!
To get the price you must either book a class with me, attend a class, or watch an online Webinar!

**I'm working on getting my first Webinar up and running! 
I'll let you know when it's available!
Just send an email at Julie@themlbb.com with the title "NEWSPAPER SUBSCRIPTION" to get more info on this rate! 

Pay only $39 for 52 weeks of the weekend Paper. 
(Normal price is $50)
Salt Lake Tribune & Deseret News Only.

Here are the details:
  • Offer valid for Salt Lake Tribune or Deseret News.  I cannot sign you up for The Spectrum.
  • I cannot renew your current subscription, and you cannot cancel your current subscription to get this rate.  I can, however, add additional subscriptions to what you already receive.
  • There is a limit of 2 Salt Lake Tribs and 2 Deseret News per household, for a total of 4. 
  • For effective coupon shopping, the recommendation is to get 1 newspaper for each person in your family.  You can never have too many coupons, but you can have too few!

Just send an email at Julie@themlbb.com with the title "NEWSPAPER SUBSCRIPTION" to get more info on this rate! 

Must order by Wednesday night to get it the following Sunday.

OR CALL:
435-229-2607

*If I do not answer please leave a message with your name, phone number, and the newspapers you wish to order. 
I will call back asap.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!