Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Birthday Party Bash with a Thirty-One online Party!


You are officially INVITED to my Birthday Party Bash!

When: October 10-21, 2012
What: All things Organized and CUTE!
Where: Online with Thirty-One under Julie Thompson's Party!

For the MONTHLY SPECIAL Scroll to bottom of post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details:

My Birthday is coming up very very soon and I've been feeling a bit old! *Sigh* 
If you tried to guess my age on a previous post, I'll give you one more hint, it is NOT 31! :) 
Keep on guessing... you may just win something!!!

However, there is a GREAT company call Thirty-One that my friend Jean introduced me to! It appeals to me in so many ways from an organization stand point down to the fabric designs and the itty bitty details! As a mom, I find myself wanting and needing more and more organization!

This company has created CUSTOM Organization in every form! Ahhhh... organization! 
It seriously makes my mouth water when I see beautiful organization!

(READY TO SHOP?? Read no Further and go HERE!)

And just to show you what I'm talking about, look at these!

Stylish Oversized under bed Storage Container!!
(Click on images to head to website and purchase)
Organizing Utility Tote in Organic Poppy(I LOVE this print!! My favorite)
And HOW CUTE is this Ruffle Cinch Sac?!

There are HUNDREDS of other options and prints(These are just my favorites)!

Not only can you get adorable bags and organizational products but you can get them PERSONALIZED! 

Choose from:

1) Embroidery
2) Icon(Ex: Basketball on bag below)
3) Collegiate
 4) Lil' Expressions
5) Laser Etching

And Even....

 6) Stationary

There is even a Monthly Special too!

For every $31 you spend in October, get an Elite Retro Metro Bag, Super Organizing Tote, Retro Metro Bag, Retro Metro Tote, Organizing Utility Tote for 1/2 off!* There are different prints to choose from too!




*To redeem the 1/2 off discount, enter $31 or more in retail then add the item of your choice with an "S" at the end (ex. Retro Metro Bag at 50% off = 3218S). Valid for orders submitted October 1-31, 2012, only. Customer specials and Hostess rewards cannot be combined. As required by our agreement with each college partner, any style personalized with a collegiate patch is not eligible for any special promotion and must be purchased at its regular price.



So instead of making piles and piles of cluttered mess(like me) find your solution with Thirty One!


Tell me, What's the BIGGEST MESS YOU HAVE to tackle?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter these Giveaways:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!