Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How My Mortgage Payment went DOWN!


My already super duper cheap mortgage payment just went down by another $32 
each month!! 

If you don't know about the history of our cheap condo purchase, you can find more details HERE or just ask me and I'll answer! :)

When we purchased our condo (on foreclosure) it was previously used as a rental which changes the property tax value. Did you know that?! 

It took some time to iron out the change but effective right now we have gotten our taxes lowered because we are using it as a Primary Residence, for now at least. For a whole year, that was a $419.79 difference equaling out to $32 LESS per month on our mortgage! YAHOO!

I'm telling you this, not to brag, but to say, check your taxes and see how they are filed. 
Maybe you can get a tax decrease too! 

I'm also going to check into seeing if we qualify for a tax refund from the past year of ownership. 
I don't know if they can do that but hey, if they can, that's an additional $400-ish back in our pockets!

WORTH CHECKING RIGHT?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!