Friday, October 12, 2012

C-A-L Ranch Opening Doors in St. George!!!

calranch.com

Wahoo! C-A-L Ranch is opening their doors in St. George!

WHEN: SATURDAY OCTOBER 13th at 8:00 am!
WHERE: The OLD Tai Pan Trading Location (behind Costco area)

We were all sad that Tai Pan was closing it's doors(but so happy they just moved instead) and now we are lucky to have Cal-Ranch move into the old Tai Pan location! That means even more jobs for Southern Utah as well as more options for Farming and Ranching needs, trailers, flat beds and "cowboy" clothing, pet care, and even awesome Housewares and gifts!

Don't be confused, it's not ALL just farming gear.



Something you may not know about me is that I married a rancher. Yup! 
He loves his cows and I'm supposed to consider it a compliment when he finds similarities between me and the cows, lol!  It didn't go over too well when we were dating but I still married him, I'm so glad I did! Actually they are really sincere compliments but he has gotten more careful with how he words them now, lol!

ANYWAY...
We also joined Utah's Washington County Farm Bureau just about a year ago. If you know me well, you may be laughing... I haven't always loved the farming lifestyle but really have come to enjoy it.

We attended a Farm Bureau Young Farmers & Ranchers activity tonight and got the inside scoop on Cal-Ranch from the Assistant Manager! Wahoo!

The Official GRAND OPENING will be October 18-20th! More Details on that to come!
For now
and be sure to take it with you to the store!

**The Cal-Ranch website does not yet list the St. George location but I have talked with the Assistant Manager and it is opening Saturday October 13th at 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM

BUSINESS HOURS
Mon-Sat: 8 am - 9 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 5 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are here, be sure to enter these Giveaways:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!