Friday, August 31, 2012

REMINDER: NEWSPAPER DEAL ENDS FRIDAY!!!


Just remember to enter www.THEMLBB.com as the referring site at the bottom of the form. Pretty Please! Thank you!

$20 for 1 YEAR of Sunday Newspapers

*Seriously is the best way to save money on groceries! 
Easily save 50% on groceries, many save up to 90%! Many people, including me, have been able to stock up on many needed items for FREE using coupons!

*I will teach you how to coupon too, so if you are a beginner, give me a holla and I will help you!

THIS DEAL ENDS FRIDAY AUGUST 31ST!!!!

Pay only $20 for 52 weeks of the Sunday Paper. 
(Normal price is $50)
Salt Lake Tribune & Deseret News Only.

TO ORDER:

(Please put in the Subject title "Sunday Newspaper Subscription")

OR 
Just remember to enter www.THEMLBB.com as the referring site at the bottom of the form. Pretty Please! Thank you!


Here are more details:
  • Offer valid for Salt Lake Tribune or Deseret News.  I cannot sign you up for The Spectrum.
  • I cannot renew your current subscription, and you cannot cancel your current subscription to get this rate.  I can, however, add additional subscriptions to what you already receive.
  • There is a limit of 2 Salt Lake Tribs and 2 Deseret News per household, for a total of 4. 
  • For couponing, the recommendation is to get 1 newspaper for each person in your family.  You can never have too many coupons, but you can have too few!

Must order by Wednesday night to get it the following Sunday. 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!