Thursday, July 12, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance? Northern Utah

Four ($20) or Six ($30) Group Salsa Dance Classes
So You Think YOU can dance?

One thing you may not know about me is that I love to dance... I can't do it well but I love it! I even took a Salsa class in my younger days and a college dance class.
Surprised?

Well, if you have ever considered taking a dance class and you live in Salt Lake, now is a good time to try it out for half price! Find out what it takes to do all those fancy dances moves!

Living Social is offering a dance class for 4 people for only $20 and six people for only $30!



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are visiting be sure to enter the following giveaways:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!