Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Home Decor Shop Opened in Southern Utah

YAY! I found a website for the new store! Check it out!
We Like Decor
Ok, so I don't have a picture of it and I couldn't find a website for it BUT there is a CUTE CUTE new Home Decor shop in town! It opened last week!

Love Your Stuff Home Decor & More! 
700 S 1100 E
St. George, UT 84790
(Right by the Harmon's park)

Go show them some love- and tell them My Lil' Budget Book sent you! Maybe we can get a giveaway up to show them just how much we LOVE they are a local business!

Supporting Local totally helps our community by bringing new jobs and paying taxes locally! I would love to see this shop succeed! So lets help! :) It's much cuter than the dumpy old car lot that used to be there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
While you are visiting be sure to enter the following giveaways:

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

I love comments!