Monday, June 18, 2012

Kitchen Mystery Box- Graveyard Mall!

I've been reading up on these mystery boxes because I tend to be the kind of person who doesn't like surprises... at least when I am the one buying. BUT almost all the reviews I've read on these things are great! It sounds kind of fun to get a box of SURPRISE goodies in the mail. 

If you would like to try out the Mystery Kitchen box go now, as they sell quickly!

This is just one of the many reviews:


"This was my first mystery box. I had so much fun opening it!! I got 4 core bowls that I plan to 

use outside for picnics. The food saw is interesting but I will probably use it. It paid for itself with

a 3 piece Chicago cutlery knife set. And the kids are going to love the corndog maker. Top it off

 with 3 glass canisters and I feel I definitely won with this "risk". I will keep watching for mystery 

boxes in the future!!"


Sounds fun right?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!