Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Versitile Blogger Award

I was awarded this one a while back but haven't had the time to work on it. And since I recently joined a 100 comments project by Blogelina I have now met LOTS of great new bloggers to introduce you to!
 
 The rules are very similar to the Kreativ Blogger Award I just posted so I'll try and be creative and not repeat the 7 facts about me! :)

Below are the included “rules” for it. Thank you Jaclyns Musings for awarding this to me. 

Seven Things About Me: 
1. I LOVE the BEACH!!! Almost any beach will do. Just give me sand sun and sea! I'm happy.
2. I am training for a half marathon... first ever for me!
3. I have recently learned I like Brussels sprouts. Who knew?! They taste like asparagus tips... the best part, the only part I like to eat.
4.  I don't have a green thumb! The exact opposite... if left just up to me, every plant will die. My mom still needs to teach me her tricks.
5. I have more nieces and nephews than I can count... off the top of my head I'd say there is somewhere around 45... I think.
6.  I used to want 8 kids!!! Can you believe that? That's nothing compared to the 11 my mom had.
7.  My husband is almost a whole foot taller than me. Yup he's tall!

15 Awesome Bloggers that you should check out:

(I'll be adding to the list as I have time to check out other blogs)
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

The Rules Are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Pin It

2 comments:

Tabitha (a.k.a. Penny) said...

Thanks so much for the award. Your recommendation means a million to me. :)

Julie said...

So glad you stopped by Tabitha!

Post a Comment

I love comments!