Monday, April 9, 2012

6 Years of Love!

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary Easter... well celebrated or not, it was our 6th Anniversary and I'm so grateful for each of those 6 years and the years previous that led to us meeting and getting married. I could tell you the long story behind it all but it is sufficient to say that I know I was led to him! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ KNEW we were meant to be together and although I did not know at the time, I was for sure being led to him. He is AMAZING! 

We have been through SO MUCH already as a couple and with our little family. Looking back on it all, we sometimes wonder how in the heck we have made it to where we are! We are very impressed by all the blessings we have had as well- including but not limited to... our three BEAUTIFUL children!

Here's to Eternity! I'm so grateful for Eternal Families and for this beautiful place where it all began!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!