Monday, June 6, 2011

Wal-Mart Ad Match Info

So I just prepared my long shopping list that ad matches 5 other stores...I'm almost done I should say. In preparing I came up with two questions I needed to ask Wal-mart first before heading over..

#1 Can you ad match the final price after RR's, Catalina's, and UP rewards (because I know you can't use the actual printed coupons)?

ANSWER: YES if you have the add and the add shows the final price!! I did forget to ask if they would do that even if the add shows the item as free, I'll be calling again...my guess is no though.

#2 Can you cross add match? For example(hypothetical although Crest is on sale for $1 at Harmons): Harmon's has Crest tooth paste for $1 and Target has a printable coupon for $1 off Crest Tooth paste

ANSWER: No, but he sounded confused a bit so I may ask again in store when I have the adds and coupons right there. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!