Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Resuable Bags from Esse!

I signed for SaveMore earlier this week when they were offering a Jamberry Nails Deal.
(wish I could have posted that for you but I used my mom's phone out in the mountains to get the deal and I even messed up on that, got it figured out though).

You can get a Free $10 Credit. So make sure you sign up for SaveMore, if you haven’t already.

Today you can use your free credit to get a $20 Esse Reusable Bags Voucher for only $8.00! Places like Target offer $.05 off your bill for every reusable bag you use. Just another way to add to the coupon shopping savings!!!! And there is quite a bit under $20 and even under $10 on the Esse website so you could score a fee different items free + shipping.
**The voucher doesn’t include free shipping. So you will have to pay $3.95.

Thank you Freebies2Deals 

Whether you use this deal or not, get the $10 credit while you can, there will likely be other free deals to snag.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!