Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spend your $20 at Ruelala.com for Free Stuff Today

Yes, there are LOTS of free stuff(if you still have your $20 credit) today under The Final Sale: Act 1 American Apparal on Rue-la-la! So if you signed up earlier and got the $20 credit, go use it now. Just take in mind, shipping is $9.95.

What I got, through my hubbies account, two pair of leggings $5.75(that is with shipping costs included!!)

Through my account, I got two shirts for $1.75(that is with the shipping cost included too!)

Total $7.00 for two leggings and two shirts shipped! Sweet!

And just a heads up, on November 5th, Rue La La is going to have a Kitchen Aide sale. I personally have been wanting one since before I was married but have yet to buy one. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!