Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's a long shot but...

VOTE FOR ME!
(No not for any political election, although I hope you all are able to get out and vote today!)

I have been really trying lately to spread the word about this blog and I can't do it without help. Right now there is a contest for Top Mommy Blogs and one of the categories is for a Budgeting Blog. I think I fit well into this category, don't you?

Well, even if I don't win one of the top spots I am hoping this will help spread the word about my blog which in return will allow me to do more giveaways and specials for YOU the readers.

Since we are all on a budget, it is so nice to get something of value with out having to pay the full value or even better to win it, right? So go on over and vote for my blog!

You can use the button off to the right of my blog--------->
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!