Thursday, November 18, 2010

FREE Coupons from WinCo

Did anyone else notice the 5 free coupons from WinCo Foods in the mail today?

I personally haven't ever been to WinCo yet but this may be enough to draw me in:)  They claim to be less expensive on average than Macey's, Harmon's, Smith's, and even Wal-mart.  I normally shop at Smith's, it's close and convenient and the sales are good. BUT I think I'll stop by WinCo at least once...
the coupons are for the following...

1 free 12 oz. sliced Bar S Bacon
1 free Minute Maid orange juice 64 oz
1 free Oakdell Large Dozen Egss
1 Free Cascade Pride English Muffins -original or sour dough 12 oz.
1 free Malt-o-meal Cereal 42-50 oz

THAT'S A LOT OF GREAT BREAKFASTS... NOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO EAT ON THANKSGIVING MORNING!

My ad said it was just for the 7020 S 700 W Midvale City, UT location

I don't know if other areas are participating or not

**Another thing I really like that I just learned is that WinCo does NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. They accept cash, electronic checks, and debit transactions! Way to support living on ones own means! I think that is great!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!