Monday, November 8, 2010

Budget Tip of the Week...Christmas Shopping

I know I know... I have not been the best at the budget tips. I guess I think some are so basic that you all already know them but I am going to try and bring new tips to the table as well as maybe repeat ones we need to here often.

Christmas is just around the corner and times are tight for most of us so it is wise to start now and set aside cash for gifts. Also try and buy gifts earlier because the best deals are happening right now!

My tip, sign up for savings websites that have daily deals, there may be lots you won't buy but IF there happens to be one or two thing you do, you will get a great deal and you can stash it away until Christmas comes.

Some websites I refer to are Screamin' Daily Deals, Groupon, Groop Dealz, City Deals, Plum District, The Foundary, Rue La LaTotsy, and Tanga... I am sure there are tons more but these are the ones I subscribe to and have gotten some great deals from.

They also have a great refferral program so if you sign up and a friend signs up and your friend makes a purchase, you get a credit to your account. Each company has their own rules and $ amount but it sure can add up.

Also, be sure to check out great blogs and websites like Freebies 2 Deals for local sales and freebies. If youdon't remember, I scored killer deals on movies and toys at Toys R Us through Freebies 2 Deals and there are more Toys R Us deals going on now!

Last but not least, come back to MLBB blog and be sure to enter in upcoming giveaways, they can be great Christmas gifts too!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!