Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Uhhhggg.

So I have had absolutely the longest winter of my life. I had no idea how much different it would be living in a cold city with small children. I have to apologize to all of you for the lack of business I have done through the last almost 3 months now! We have had everything from puking, ear aches, belly aches, flu, and any other sickness that usually comes with winter so I decided it was best to close down my shop for the winter. I have attempted to get it up and running again but each time I do, there is another ear ache or Dr. appointment to get to. SORRY!

I really am trying to get back to things and I am greatful for those of you who have been so patient with me. I am taking new pics of everything and redoing my shop since it is closed anyway. Watch for some new things in my shop... hopefully you will all find it as exciting as I do!

I have missed you all much and I am excited to get back into business! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!