Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Upcoming Events for MLBB!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am participating in a couple of upcoming events. I am so excited to be a part of these wonderful boutiques! I have heard so much about the Battlecreek Boutique but the other two boutiques are brand new ones that are sure to please as well! Come join us!

Battlecreek Boutique October 23-24th
Happy Halen Boutique November 14-15th

And hopefully this boutique as well. I know, two in the same weekend may be difficult but I don't have to be present at the Happy Halen so I might be able to do it. I'll keep you posted.

Posh Poppy Boutique November 14-15th

Thanks so much! Pin It

1 comment:

Yara said...

I hope they go well.
I was out with MLBB last week & the cashier @ vons said "Oh that coupon book is so nice. It's the only nice one I've ever seen!"

Post a Comment

I love comments!