Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Utah Valley What Women Want Expo!


Just a reminder for everyone! The Big What Women Want Expo/Women's Expo is this week! Oh man am I excited... mostly for it to be here and to stop preparing for it. I have been craming in as much as I can and so have my helpers(thank you Cristy, Janet, and Bonnie!). We had a very lofty goal of oh somewhere around 600 MLBB's... well let's just say we don't have quite that much ready:) That just means that we will have so many to choose from after the show too!

Be sure to check out MLBB in booth J13! I have no idea who we are sharing a booth with so I hope it's a good one.
Also, I forgot to mention that Annie from http://www.happylittleartist.etsy.com/ has let me offer you her adorable headbands! I am in love with them! Be sure to come check out all the cute styles she made just for this show!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!